- History 178-179 Back To Top
- History #178: "A Pun Tree"
- History #179: Playing The Numbers
- History 180-189 Back To Top
- History #180: Dear Mr. Jesus
- History #181: Chain Chain Chain Letter
- History #182: Monkeying Around
- History #183: Gee We Like Boobs Song
- History #184: I Put The Sic In Music
- History #185: "Jigsaw Puzzle"
- History #186: "A Book of Words"
- History #187: Dream Story – Then He Walked
- History #188: "Tales of Bore"
- History #189: Unfulfilled Meanderings
- History 190-199 Back To Top
- History #190: Digital Alchemy
- History #191: Let's Kick Out The JAMS!!!
- History #192: Going For A Walk
- History #193: Blackened
- History #194: Harry The Ugly Head
- History #195: It's A-MAZE-ing!!!
- History #196: A River Runs Through It
- History #197: Platypus Collin Holding A Goat
- History #198: seasons (sea suns?) last within a breath
- History #199: Cell-o-pain
- History 200-201 Back To Top
- History #200: Fee Lice Navy Dad And The World's Comfiest Couch
- History #201: Workin' Doodles 1
Luckily, I graduated right after 9/11, so that meant... wait for it... NO JOBS. The market for Graphic Design in the area plummeted after the repercussions of 9/11 were felt. People were getting laid off right and left, companies were closing because there was no business coming in. Joy. So... I decided to cry.
It took me months, but I finally found a job at a Multimedia company, making mostly 3D models of buildings and some web sites. It was fun, but slowly the small company got smaller and smaller and smaller. Finally, one day the ONLY person left was ME and the two guys that owned the company (they were brothers*).
We even moved the offices into one of the guy's basement (which he had renovated). It sucked. They guys were quiet, kept to themselves, and I had noone to talk to (almost went INSANE). So I just emailed people ALL day and listened to Howard Stern because I had nothing betther to do. Soon... all the clients seems to fade away... and the company closed shop. Time for unemployment.
I eventually got another job as a Multimedia Developer (making web sites, interactive CD, etc.) and have been BUSY AS HELL. I found out that the word Salary means you must work... work... work... work... work... turning... into... a... zombie...
So I decided that I MUST MAKE THE DROOLING MANIAC WEBSITE TO SAVE MY SOUL!!! All work and no play makes Maniac a dull boy (please read with an axe in one hand while doing a Jack Nicholson impersonation).